Find the card that is right for you
Walmart MoneyCard BasicJust the basics.
Walmart MoneyCard PlusThe basics plus extra online features.
Visa | NFL Team Card
In Stores Only
Walmart MoneyCard Preferred
More About Our Cards
Easy to Get Started
- No credit check*
- No overdraft fees.
- No bank account required.
- Use it for purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide.
- No purchase transaction fees.
- Shop online, including at walmart.com
- Visa Purchase Security or MasterCard Purchase Assurance available. Please refer to the Visa Guide to Benefit or MasterCard Guide to Benefits for complete benefit terms and conditions.
Withdraw Cash with Your Personalized Card
- No ATM withdrawal fee at over 20,000 MoneyPass® ATMs nationwide.
- $2 cash withdrawals at non-MoneyPass ATMs or tellers. ATM owner may also charge a fee.
- $1 balance inquiry at any ATM.
Reload with Cash, Walmart Check Cashing, or Direct Deposit
You can reload your personalized Walmart MoneyCard over and over again.
- Direct Deposit reloads are free.
- No reload fee when you reload using Walmart Check Cashing. Standard Walmart fees apply. Limits apply. Not available in all states or stores.
- Rapid Reload® at participating Walmart stores. Reload fees apply
Compare New Cards
Add a picture to your personalized card
Use to set money aside. Limits Apply
Please refer to the Visa Guide to Benefit or MasterCard Guide to Benefits for complete benefit terms and conditions.
(Only if employer provides early notification of deposit)
- Feature Available
- Feature not Available
- Feature requires online access via computer
1The first fee is deducted 10 days after card registration or 90 days after purchase if you do not register.
2How do I get my monthly service fee waived?
Plus and Speciality cardholders: The next month's fee is waived when you load at least $1,000 in a calendar month (excludes any amount received using the Send Money feature).
Preffered cardholders: The next month's fee is waived when you load at least $500 in a calendar month (excludes any amount received using the Send Money feature) or get payroll or government benefits direct deposited to your card.
3How does Rapid Payroll Direct Deposit work?
You must be enrolled in direct deposit with your employer. Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before your "official" payday. if we receive sufficient early notice, we will deposit your pay on the card early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.